The Georgia Fair Business Practices Act prohibits practices in the marketplace that are unfair and deceptive.
The Act applies to consumer transactions related to the sale, lease or rental of goods, services or property mainly for personal, family or household purposes.
The Georgia Fair Business Practices Act includes but is not limited to:
- Passing off goods or services as those of another;
- Causing actual confusion or actual misunderstanding as to the source, sponsorship, approval, or certification of goods or services;
- Representing that goods are original or new if they are deteriorated, reconditioned, reclaimed, used, or secondhand;
- Representing that goods or services are of a particular standard, quality, or grade or that goods are of a particular style or model, if they are of another; and
- Making false or misleading statements concerning the reasons for, existence of, or amounts of price reductions.
121 Perimeter Center W., Suite 120
Atlanta, GA 30346
We serve clients across Georgia, including, but not limited to, clients in the following locations: Fulton County including Atlanta, Milton, Roswell, and Sandy Springs; Bibb County including Macon; Carroll County including Carrollton; Cobb County including Kennesaw, Marietta, and Smyrna; Coweta County including Newnan; DeKalb County including Brookhaven, Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody, and Stone Mountain; Douglas County including Douglasville; Floyd County including Rome; Gwinnett County including Duluth; Habersham County including Cornelia; and Hall County including Gainesville, Cherokee County, Henry County, Forsyth County, and Paulding County.
An Atlanta law firm that provides exceptional service in debt collection litigation defense, civil rights litigation, traffic ticket defense, and more!